This episode features Juanita Slayton, Georgia Tech Facilities Maintenance, John Q. Jones, GTRI Information Systems, and Miles Paca, GTRI Advanced Concepts Lab. Episode host Matthew Habib chats with these three front line workers from GT and GTRI who share their personal stories from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- There are thousands of GT and GTRI employees were impacted by the pandemic, and are all “heroes” in their own rites.
- In this episode, listeners will hear:
- From three individuals who are front-line workers who had remarkable experiences
- Who these heroes are, where they work, and how long they have been there
- What they experienced during the pandemic while supporting GT and GTRI
- What they identify as their most difficult challenge they faced and overcame
- What they recognize as the event, or accomplishment, they considered as their high point