Research Security Help Desk
GTRI Visitor Procedures
The following procedures shall be adhered to when visiting GTRI facilities:
- Guests must check in with the on-duty contract guard.
- All guests will have their identity verified via photo identification.
- The on-duty contract guard will contact the GTRI person to be visited who will be responsible for their guests.
- Representatives of the federal government, when acting in their official capacity as inspectors, investigators or auditors, may visit GTRI facilities without advance notification, provided these representatives present appropriate government credentials upon arrival.
- All guests will be issued a badge as a form of identity to verify they have been properly vetted by the on-duty contract guard.
The GTRI Research Security is available 24-hours a day 7-days a week to address any questions or concerns regarding the security of GTRI facilities and research programs.
For urgent or general after-hours security requests/questions, please contact the security officer on duty at 404-295-6004 or 404-894-7325.
Director/Facility Security Officer, Research Security